Dragonlegion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonlegion

The One, the Only Dragon Legion Forums!

HomeDlegion PortalRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Anakha
web client for and/or on forums I_vote_lcapweb client for and/or on forums I_voting_barweb client for and/or on forums I_vote_rcap 
Scion xz
web client for and/or on forums I_vote_lcapweb client for and/or on forums I_voting_barweb client for and/or on forums I_vote_rcap 
str owner
ksm05
Dark arm3
scarab
Crazy3101
rasalum
mexc0manche
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 166 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:47 am

DragonLegion User CP
web client for and/or on forums ConfigureYour profile
Information
Preference
Signature
web client for and/or on forums WalletSocial
Friends and foes
Member list
Groups
web client for and/or on forums NewMessagePrivate messages
Inbox
Pm sent
Dlegion Status
Refresh to check it!
Affiliates
Anakha's Lair
Nerd's Lair

web client for and/or on forums

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rasalum

rasalum

web client for and/or on forums Empty
PostSubject: web client for and/or on forums   web client for and/or on forums I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:48 pm

need a web client on forums for hose who cant use clients through downloads like me since command prompt closes instantly with any client i try to open on my comp
Back to top Go down
str owner

PostSubject: Re: web client for and/or on forums   web client for and/or on forums I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:34 am

rasalum wrote:
need a web client on forums for hose who cant use clients through downloads like me since command prompt closes instantly with any client i try to open on my comp
we should make a wed client
Back to top Go down
str owner

PostSubject: Re: web client for and/or on forums   web client for and/or on forums I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:36 am

str owner wrote:
rasalum wrote:
we should make a wed client
web client lol wrong spelling
Back to top Go down
scarab

scarab

PostSubject: Re: web client for and/or on forums   web client for and/or on forums I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:11 am

i agree but i hear teh are a real pain to make
Back to top Go down
Anakha
Forum Owners
Forum Owners
Anakha

PostSubject: Re: web client for and/or on forums   web client for and/or on forums I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:47 pm

they are a pain to be sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: web client for and/or on forums   web client for and/or on forums I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

web client for and/or on forums
Page 1 of 1