Dragonlegion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonlegion

The One, the Only Dragon Legion Forums!

HomeDlegion PortalRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Anakha
dark arm3's admin applacation !! I_vote_lcapdark arm3's admin applacation !! I_voting_bardark arm3's admin applacation !! I_vote_rcap 
Scion xz
dark arm3's admin applacation !! I_vote_lcapdark arm3's admin applacation !! I_voting_bardark arm3's admin applacation !! I_vote_rcap 
str owner
ksm05
Dark arm3
scarab
Crazy3101
rasalum
mexc0manche
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 166 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:47 am

DragonLegion User CP
dark arm3's admin applacation !! ConfigureYour profile
Information
Preference
Signature
dark arm3's admin applacation !! WalletSocial
Friends and foes
Member list
Groups
dark arm3's admin applacation !! NewMessagePrivate messages
Inbox
Pm sent
Dlegion Status
Refresh to check it!
Affiliates
Anakha's Lair
Nerd's Lair

dark arm3's admin applacation !!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark arm3
Moderators
Moderators
Dark arm3

dark arm3's admin applacation !! Empty
PostSubject: dark arm3's admin applacation !!   dark arm3's admin applacation !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:20 pm

Server username: Dark arm3

Forums username: Dark arm3

How long have you been playing dragonlegion.no-ip.biz?: maybe 3 or 4 weeks

Why do you want to be an administrator?: Well to tell the truth who wouldnt want to be a admin? you get to help you get to the the whole dragon legion community. and be honest who doesnt like having power?

What would you do to help our community?: whatever it takes to get more people and make it better.

Would you ever give anything away because of your staff position?: No im not that corrupt to where im lieing and cheating for others people gain. so they can snitch and get me in toruble.

Do you enjoy the game, should we make any changes?: i like it more then saying rawr. no changes what so ever.

Would you ever ban someone without giving a warning and a kick?: everyone deserves a warning at least 3 then a kick then 2 more kicks then a ban.

Do you understand that dragon 7210 has the right to demote you if you misbehave?: yes because if he didnt what would that make his server look like.

And the growing problem Ray's friends i would help kill that problem or at least keep it under control.

Last edited by Dark arm3 on Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anakha
Forum Owners
Forum Owners
Anakha

PostSubject: Re: dark arm3's admin applacation !!   dark arm3's admin applacation !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:24 pm

Dark Arm3 wrote:

and be honest who doesnt like having power?

I don't, to be honest lol
Back to top Go down
str owner

PostSubject: Re: dark arm3's admin applacation !!   dark arm3's admin applacation !! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:15 pm

anahka if his gonna be admin who gonna be the mod?
Back to top Go down
Anakha
Forum Owners
Forum Owners
Anakha

PostSubject: Re: dark arm3's admin applacation !!   dark arm3's admin applacation !! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:06 pm

If he becomes an administrator, the next Moderator will be chosen then. No choices are going to be made for a position that isn't open yet You know.
Back to top Go down
Dark arm3
Moderators
Moderators
Dark arm3

PostSubject: Re: dark arm3's admin applacation !!   dark arm3's admin applacation !! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:50 am

I don't, to be honest lol

how bout when you really want a position and you get it what do you feel?
Back to top Go down
Anakha
Forum Owners
Forum Owners
Anakha

PostSubject: Re: dark arm3's admin applacation !!   dark arm3's admin applacation !! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:53 pm

Dark Arm3 wrote:

No different at all. you seem to forget, I've never really wanted a position Razz
Back to top Go down
str owner

PostSubject: Re: dark arm3's admin applacation !!   dark arm3's admin applacation !! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 7:52 am

i wish i was am a mod Sad
Back to top Go down
Dark arm3
Moderators
Moderators
Dark arm3

PostSubject: Re: dark arm3's admin applacation !!   dark arm3's admin applacation !! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:10 pm

Anakha wrote:
Dark Arm3 wrote:

No different at all. you seem to forget, I've never really wanted a position Razz

Sad your hard to persuade now arent you?
Back to top Go down
Scion xz
Forum Owners
Forum Owners
Scion xz

PostSubject: Re: dark arm3's admin applacation !!   dark arm3's admin applacation !! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:30 pm

He got admin because of me.

Also he codes the forums.

As well as my number 2 Buddie =).
Back to top Go down
http://dlegion.tk
Dark arm3
Moderators
Moderators
Dark arm3

PostSubject: Re: dark arm3's admin applacation !!   dark arm3's admin applacation !! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:40 pm

Scion xz wrote:
He got admin because of me.

Also he codes the forums.

As well as my number 2 Buddie =).

Thats hard to top.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dark arm3's admin applacation !!   dark arm3's admin applacation !! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dark arm3's admin applacation !!
Page 1 of 1