Dragonlegion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonlegion

The One, the Only Dragon Legion Forums!

HomeDlegion PortalRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Anakha
wiggles767 for admin.... the third time!! I_vote_lcapwiggles767 for admin.... the third time!! I_voting_barwiggles767 for admin.... the third time!! I_vote_rcap 
Scion xz
wiggles767 for admin.... the third time!! I_vote_lcapwiggles767 for admin.... the third time!! I_voting_barwiggles767 for admin.... the third time!! I_vote_rcap 
str owner
ksm05
Dark arm3
scarab
Crazy3101
rasalum
mexc0manche
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 166 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:47 am

DragonLegion User CP
wiggles767 for admin.... the third time!! ConfigureYour profile
Information
Preference
Signature
wiggles767 for admin.... the third time!! WalletSocial
Friends and foes
Member list
Groups
wiggles767 for admin.... the third time!! NewMessagePrivate messages
Inbox
Pm sent
Dlegion Status
Refresh to check it!
Affiliates
Anakha's Lair
Nerd's Lair

wiggles767 for admin.... the third time!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ksm05
Moderators
Moderators
ksm05

wiggles767 for admin.... the third time!! Empty
PostSubject: wiggles767 for admin.... the third time!!   wiggles767 for admin.... the third time!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:37 pm

Server username:wiggles767
Forums username:ksm05

How long have you been playing dragonlegion.no-ip.biz?: about a year

Why do you want to be an administrator?: so that i can help out dragon and the other staff on this awesome server
What would you do to help our community?: ban spammers... help staff and help players
Would you ever give anything away because of your staff position?:no! because people have to work for their stuff!!!
Do you enjoy the game, should we make any changes?:the only suggestion i have is to make this server 24/7 otherwise the server is awesome!!!
Would you ever ban someone without giving a warning and a kick?:no i would only ban spammers... i would warn others then kick then ban
Do you understand that dragon 7210 has the right to demote you if you misbehave?: yes because if i was abusing my powers the server wouldnt be fun anymore
Back to top Go down
Dark arm3
Moderators
Moderators
Dark arm3

PostSubject: Re: wiggles767 for admin.... the third time!!   wiggles767 for admin.... the third time!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:39 pm

Cookiez EPIC if you get it i woould fully understand.
Back to top Go down
ksm05
Moderators
Moderators
ksm05

PostSubject: Re: wiggles767 for admin.... the third time!!   wiggles767 for admin.... the third time!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:40 pm

please take this into consideration!!
Back to top Go down
scarab

scarab

PostSubject: Re: wiggles767 for admin.... the third time!!   wiggles767 for admin.... the third time!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:47 pm

pretty good but you seem a lil up tight man relax a lil adn take it easy just be stern while and in control while still nice and cool
Back to top Go down
ksm05
Moderators
Moderators
ksm05

PostSubject: Re: wiggles767 for admin.... the third time!!   wiggles767 for admin.... the third time!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:37 pm

well ive been waiting to get af\dmin for a very!!! long time and im getting pretty pissed off how dragon is just promaoting everyone and then letting g daggers go around and all that shit so im QUITING dragonlegion for a while.... i will be back but not far a while... maybe 2 months
Back to top Go down
ksm05
Moderators
Moderators
ksm05

PostSubject: Re: wiggles767 for admin.... the third time!!   wiggles767 for admin.... the third time!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 2:45 pm

sorry for the outburst... i just got pissed off im not really leaving.... sorry
Back to top Go down
Anakha
Forum Owners
Forum Owners
Anakha

PostSubject: Re: wiggles767 for admin.... the third time!!   wiggles767 for admin.... the third time!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:56 am

ksm05 wrote:
sorry for the outburst... i just got pissed off im not really leaving.... sorry

It happens to all of us from time to time
Back to top Go down
ksm05
Moderators
Moderators
ksm05

PostSubject: Re: wiggles767 for admin.... the third time!!   wiggles767 for admin.... the third time!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 5:29 pm

yupp but i still want admin!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wiggles767 for admin.... the third time!!   wiggles767 for admin.... the third time!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wiggles767 for admin.... the third time!!
Page 1 of 1